- True HEPA filter helps capture up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, 0.3 microns and larger from the air that passes through the filter
- Helps reduce VOCs and certain airborne germs.
- 4 Cleaning Levels (Germ, Allergen, General Clean, Turbo)
- Easy tap electronic controls
- Electronic filter replacement indicators
- Control panel adjustable lighting (bright/dim/off)
- Automatic shut-off timer, 2, 4 or 8 hours
- Quiet Operation
- 5 Air changes per hour in a 456 ft. room (excellent for large rooms)
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- This Air Purifier has been AHAM Verified for use in rooms up to 465 sq. ft.
- The CADR indicates the volume of filtered air delivered by an air cleaner. The higher the tobacco smoke, pollen, and dust numbers, the faster the unit filters the air.
- Tobacco Smoke: 300
- Dust: 320
- Pollen: 300
- Color: White
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 20.8 x 10.83 x 22.38 in.
- Product Weight: 17 lbs.
- Uses Pre-filter HRF-AP1, Filter A Plus HRF-APP1 and True HEPA filter HRF-R3 (3-Pack)
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
The Doctor's Choice: Honeywell Air Purifiers are the #1 brand recommended by allergists.
The new ENERGY STAR qualified, Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover effectively captures up to 99.97% of airborne allergens, 0.3 microns and larger, that pass through the filters. This air purifier is highly effective at capturing airborne particles such as dust, smoke, pollen, pet dander, and mold spores in extra-large rooms (5x air changes per hour in a 465 sq. ft.). An odor-reducing pre-filter and True HEPA filter are paired to capture odors, VOCs, allergens, and germs. The Honeywell HPA304 True HEPA Whole Room Air Purifier With Allergen Remover offers easy tap controls and an automatic shut off timer.
A+ Genuine Pre-Filter
This air purifier works with the Honeywell A and A+ Pre-Filter. The Pre-Filter is the first level of filtration and helps capture large particles such as dust, lint, fibers, and pet fur and helps to reduce VOCs & odors from cooking, smoke, bathrooms, and pets. This filter should be replaced every 3 months. The filter check/reset light will remind you when it’s time to change your filter. Initial filter included. To ensure stated product performance, use only genuine and certified Honeywell replacement filters.
R Certified True HEPA Filter
The Certified Honeywell True HEPA R Replacement Filter helps capture up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, 0.3 microns & larger from any air passing through the filter. For optimal cleaning performance, replace your HEPA filter every 12 months. The filter check/reset light on the HPA304 Air Purifier will remind you when it’s time to change your filter. Initial filter included.
This air purifier has been independently tested to ensure it performs to the stated product claims for the suggested room size to reduce smoke, dust, and pollen.
- 5 Air changes per hour in a 465 sq. ft. room
- Tobacco Smoke: 300
- Dust: 320
- Pollen: 300
Why Purify the Air?
Whether you have allergies, asthma, or simply want access to fresher, cleaner air in your home, the Honeywell Store has an air purifier for you. Here are a few of the benefits a portable air purifier can offer:
Releases Cleaner, Fresher Air Back into Your Room
- Honeywell Air Purifiers pull in contaminated and dirty air, forcing it through a robust filtration system. This process removes pollutants while capturing odors and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). The result is cleaner and altogether fresher air being circulated back into the setting. Honeywell Air Purifiers feature an AHAM Verified rating that reveals how efficient they are in reducing smoke, dust, and pollen (results are based on model and room size).
Captures up to 99.97% of Microscopic Allergens
- Certified HEPA Filters in Honeywell Air Purifiers capture up to 99.97% of both larger airborne allergens and other microscopic particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air that passes through the filters. Honeywell Air Purifiers offer a highly effective solution for capturing airborne particles such as dust, smoke, pollen, pet dander, and mold spores.
Helps Reduce Certain Airborne Virus, Bacteria & Mold Spores
- A selection of Honeywell HEPA and Air Genius Air Purifiers have been tested to effectively help reduce certain airborne viruses, bacteria & mold spores from the air that passes through the filters.
The Doctor’s Choice: Honeywell Air Purifiers are the #1 Brand Recommended by Allergists
- Physicians can often recommend air purifiers as part of a treatment plan designed for allergy/asthma sufferers.